Sunday, October 25, 2009

Smaller Pores/Less Acne/Laugh Lines Filled

So it's been about a week and a half since, I started using the products and I actually have noticed some change in my appearance. I am not normally a person who pays a lot of attention to my pores. I "see" them and don't see them if you know what I mean, but when I took my before pics, I was actually studying my face to see what improvements I wanted to make (smaller pores not being one of them) and have noticed that they are smaller, and that it does make the skin look smoother in a way. Smaller pores are one of the benefits of the Night Cream (Revitalizing) which is great. Luxurious feeling and nicely scented (again, if you like the smell of flowers).

Another change in the skin, are the little bumps that were residing on my forehead, heat bumps, acne whatever you want to call it. They are fading and I think that may be a result of a product I have not reviewed yet. Its the Anew Clinical Retexturing Peel. It's a like a Clearsil Pad but with more potent product. I can feel it take off the old dead skin cells and clear the way for new perfect ones. I will do a full review of this product later.

The product I am most happy with thus far is Derma Full. I have had laugh lines for what seems like forever and for the first time, I can't see them, and makeup isn't creasing there! Woo! Derma full seems to be the truth, at least for minor creases and wrinkles. For more advanced cases, an injection may still be the best and most immediate solution.

I will post some more pics as soon as I have some time.

Best in Beauty,

kg

No comments:

Post a Comment